Sunday, June 8, 2014

Resolution

I don't know how to describe what I just watched. It's billed as a horror film, but it doesn't fit into any part of the horror mold that I can ascertain. I would call it a psych thriller, but that isn't right either. What I know is that it scared the hell out of me, I'm not going to sleep well tonight (or probably tomorrow as well), I have a lot to think about, and the ending of this film is really, really incredible and daring and wonderful. If you like your horror with scares and action and effects, this is not for you. If you want to really know what you saw, this is not for you. If watching two people in a room bores you, this is not for you. But if you want to be challenged, to think for yourself, and to come away from something still unsure of what you saw... RENT THIS FILM. I don't know what I saw, but I know I loved it. 4.5/5

Resolution on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment