Saturday, August 15, 2015

Soaked in Bleach

I still vividly remember the day we heard Kurt Cobain killed himself. I was shocked and spent most of that days and the days following in tears. I remember hearing Courtney read the note on TV, the vigils, and the copycat suicides all over the world. In the weeks that followed Kurt's death, I grew more and more suspicious that Kurt's death was in fact a suicide. It just seemed incredibly weird to me, the details and timelines never made sense, but I never had enough information to be more than suspicious. Well, that and the fact that I know enough about Courtney Love to believe she was capable of anything. After watching this film, I feel almost convinced Kurt Cobain was murdered. I wish that it was possible to reopen the investigation, but my guess is we'll never have the evidence from that day to ever know for sure. This documentary lays a lot of the facts for murder out, including damning recordings from Love and Frances Bean's godmother that are just awful to hear. Kurt, wherever you are, I wish you peace. 4/5

Soaked in Bleach on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment