Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chronicle

I feel I need to explain myself a little with this review. Maybe it's because I really love these through-the-eye-of-the-camera films (when done right). Maybe it's because TK is my own power of choice. Maybe it's because I understood, related to, and totally got every character's motivation throughout the film. It's all these things and more. When I rate films I rate on the Netflix scale. 1 star means I hated a film, 2 for didn't like, 3 for just liked. 4 for really liked, and 5 for loved. 5 stars doesn't mean it's a perfect picture, or Best Movie material, or something the AFI needs to score. 5 stars means I really loved watching it, would watch it again, would tell others to watch it and will likely be thinking about it for some time. This is a 5 star movie. WATCH IT. 5/5  

Chronicle on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment