Thursday, July 2, 2015

Jupiter Ascending

#FTRQ "Jupiter Ascending" - Before I say anything, let me emphatically state that I could care less about political agendas in my films. Quite the contrary, I tend to hate massive political overtones in my films, so when I say that the makers of this film should be incredibly ashamed to put out this anti-feminist piece of garbage, that's it's REALLY bad. So bad that I could not help but marvel at what a helpless dim-witted fool Jupiter Jones was, and why she immediately fell in love with a man who needed to constantly save her from herself. This film is insulting to the senses in nearly every way, but if there was any way I could have felt anything but dismay and disgust at the helplessness of our heroine, perhaps I could deem this movie at least worth watching. As it is, it's pretty CGI with a terrible story. The only thing worth watching is Redmayne, but isn't he always? Terrible. Just terrible. 1/5/5

Jupiter Ascending on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment