Friday, September 1, 2017

Toy Story 2

Am I weird? I must be weird, because I wasn't a huge fan of this. I liked the characters and their development, especially all the new folk from Woody's Roundup. I liked the sense of adventure and the moral of the story. But, honestly, the plot got a little much for me. Okay, I know this is an animated story about toys that come to life when no one is watching, but it got a bit ridiculous. For example - Woody's arm tears from gentle play, but he can handle the air velocity of a plane taking off without injury. RIIIIIIGHT. The whole film is filled with these types of gaffes, where we're given a rule of the world one minute and it's broken the next. It really bothered me after a bit, if I'm being honest. I'll be interested to see the third one now. 3/5

Toy Story 2 on Netflix

1 comment: