Sunday, July 16, 2017

Finding Nemo

This is officially now my new favorite animated film. It had so much heart and wit and actual drama, I was really moved by it. I laughed really hard quite often, especially at Dory, who I just loved. Honestly, I loved everything about this. It's funny, I always think I don't like animated films, but, way more often than not, I really enjoy them. So, resolved, to watch a bunch of the animated films I've missed, in particular the Shrek series, the Toy Story sequels, Moana, the Despicable Me films, Trolls, and the Kung Fu Panda films. All added to my queue, with, of course, Finding Dory, which will be next. Loved this so much! 5/5

Finding Nemo on Netflix

2 comments:

  1. If you need some input on which animated films to watch next, you can speak with your nephew. ;) His current obsession is WALL-E, which I HIGHLY recommend if you haven't seen it. Also, Lego Batman, which is probably our second favorite Batman movie of all the Batman movies ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. His current book obsession happens to be The Lorax, and he has made the correlation between the theme of that book and the theme in WALL-E, which is super awesome.

    ReplyDelete