Thursday, July 13, 2017

Friends with Benefits

So I actually rented this before realizing I had already seen it and given it a really nasty review back in January of 2012. But the thing was I couldn't remember the movie at all or why I gave it a nasty review, so when it showed up I watched it again. And loved it. I laughed really hard at most of it. The only thing I wrote in my old review was that I hated the acting, which is ridiculous because Kunis and Timberlake were both so great I genuinely have crushes on them both. Well, with Justin anyway, but I had one of those already. I really don't get why I originally didn't like it, because I really enjoyed it and actually would watch it again, which actually seems to be a theme in the Netflix review. So, in sum, don't know why I didn't like it the first time, I love it now, go watch it if you haven't. 4/5

Friends with Benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment