Thursday, October 12, 2017

Armed Response

I've been waiting to see this movie for a long time as one of my favorite wrestlers, Seth Rollins, made his acting debut in this Wesley Snipes action thriller. I'll be honest, I didn't have high hopes, as most WWE stars have a rocky first film. Honwever, I have to give it up to the Architect, as he delivered a solid and believable performance in this. I enjoyed his work and I truly believe he will have a long and ripe acting career. So now that I've given praise where it was due, I have to talk about what didn't work... which was literally everything else in the film. Oh my gods.... this script was just atrocious. As in horridly bad across the board. The direction was just okay, and honestly the only actor besides Rollins to show up for work was Heche, who was the one other bright spot in this disaster of a film. Pretty much only watch this if you want to see Seth Rollins act, and you can believe that. /obshieldreference  2/5

Armed Response on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment