Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mad Max: Fury Road

This is in fact the second time I've seen this movie. The first was in the theater, but my companions accidentally bought 3D tickets. 3D movies make me incredibly ill, I had to watch most of it without the glasses on, and by the end I felt like dying and proper hated this film. My husband convinced me to watch it again so I could properly review it, and I'm glad he did. This is a good film, adrenaline filled, action packed, and with a great score too boot. The direction is AMAZING, and I even enjoyed the acting. The problem for me remains the plot, as in there really is no plot. And this is why I'm totally baffled at the nod for Best Picture, because.... well.... no plot you see. Director? Costumes? Music? Cinematography? Sure. All that. But Movie? No damn way. Still, it was fun, I did really enjoy it. 4/5

Mad Max: Fury Road on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment