Friday, February 24, 2017

Paranormal Activity 3

Okay, this series is getting interesting for me. What I didn't realize until I finished this film was that the first film, which I remember only sparingly, is a part of the same story. For some reason I had thought it was unconnected to the rest of the films, but apparently I was very wrong about that. I'm clearly going to have to rewatch the first film after having seen this. This third installment is more-or-less a prequel story, and it sets the stage for understanding more about how the first two films came to be. It's a really interesting fill-in-the-blanks story, and I'm completely intrigued about this series now. Hopefully I can get my hands on the first film before I set out to watch the fourth. I'm totally invested and really need to know more about this story now! 4/5

Paranormal Activity 3 on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment