Monday, January 11, 2016

Comet

It's the rare film that strives to do something unique and different. After all, most of the time it seems all the films that could ever be made have already been done, so what's the point of attempting originality? So when I see a film that makes every effort in the world to be unique, to stand out from the rest, I give that film a tremendous amount of credit. However, this film doesn't just strives to be different. It *is* different. I've honestly never seen anything quite like it. It's daring a bold and visually stunning and impactful and honest and beautiful and romantic and tragic, all at once. It's a true triumph of film making and I'm so glad I saw a trailer for it and rented it. This is a true gem in film. Rent this. Now. 5/5

Comet on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment