Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Swiss Army Man

This film was, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the absolute best films I have ever seen in my entire life. It is also the most wholly original film I have ever seen in my life. It's going to take a long time to fully wrap my head around what I just saw. It's so rare to see a film that is, at its heart, a comedy, but also a deeply tragic and poignant questioning of humanity and what we hold dear. The performances by Dano and Radcliffe were just astonishing. There is no doubt in my mind that Radcliffe deserves a Best Supporting Actor nomination for this. And the music was just perfectly sublime and fit the film so well. This is such a good film, it's just beyond anything I had hoped for. If you do nothing else, please watch this. Just amazing. 5/5

Swiss Army Man on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment