Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Paranormal Activity 4: Unrated Edition

I don't know why this was unrated. There's nothing extreme or unusual about it that would cause it to be unrated - maybe it was never theatrically released? This fourth installment of the PA series is not quite as strong as numbers two and three, but it still compelling nonetheless. I did rewatch the first film the other day, so the complete story of Katie and Hunter was very fresh in my mind. This was an interesting way to continue their stories, and that last shot of the film did in fact freak me out quite a bit. I have no idea if the last two films are set in the same universe, as they have different names, but I have to say this series was much much stronger than I expected it to by. It's a rich story in an interesting world, and I would love to continue to watch more of it unfold. 3.5/5

Paranormal Activity 4: Unrated Edition on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment