Friday, May 5, 2017

Assassin's Creed

First off, sorry for the long absence, I've had a slew of life problems happening. I will try to return to my regular reviews.

My husband is an avid gamer, and I have watched him play the Assassin's Creed games many times over. The game is so stylized in its look and action that I thought no movie could ever capture that. I was wrong. This movie lives so well in the Assassin's Creed world it could be a game itself. The direction, sets, and motion of everything was so spot on it was eerie. The acting was far better than what you normally see in video game films, especially Fassbender, who is quite good. The ending was a bit too open and got a little off track, but I know they did that to leave place for a sequel. I was surprised at how good this was. If you know the game, it's worth a watch. 4/5

Assassin's Creed on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment