Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Tunnel

HOLY SNOT THIS WAS SCARY!!!! I get creeped out a lot, disturbed by some things, and grossed out only now and again, but I'm rarely actually scared watching a film. I'm such a avid watcher of thrillers and horror that there isn't much that actually affects me in that way. But, after watching this, I don't think I'm going to sleep well tonight. I really felt that this was the true inheritor of "The Blair Witch Project", which, as regular readers know, I feel is the scariest film I've ever seen. "The Tunnel" took all the lessons of "Blair Witch" and made a solid documentary style film that isn't just found-footage, but something far more, and reminiscent of the TV documentaries that preceded the release of "Blair Witch". If you are a fan of that type of horror, you have to see this. Loved it.  5/5

The Tunnel on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment