Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Trolls

This and "Moana" arrived together, and I have the worst food poisoning of my life and needed something funny. All I knew about "Trolls" going in is that most said it was damn funny and I liked the theme song. I didn't know it was a musical, so that caught me off guard, as I'm kind of meh on many musicals. This was really really funny though - the script was both snappy and witty. I'm absolutely awful as placing voices, so I was really surprised to see everyone who voiced this in the credits - they were all great, with special nods to Zooey Deshenel and Russell Brand, and obviously the two leads were awesome.. It really did make me laugh out loud quite a bit, so I'm happy I went with this tonight, I will watch Moana in a day or so. 4/5

Trolls on Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment